New Patient Visit: $80 (45 – 60 Minutes)
Follow-up visit: $70 (25 minutes)
New Patient Pelvic Health visit: $100 (60 minutes)
Pelvic Health follow-up visit: $90 (45 minutes)
We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit card, e-transfer and cash.
We do not accept personal cheques.
Direct Insurance Billing:
We are pleased to offer direct billing to selected insurance companies. We can direct bill to the following insurance companies:
- Canada Life (formerly Great West Life)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Claim Secure Insurance
- D.A. Townley
- Desjardins Insurance
- Green Shield Canada
- Group Health
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Medavie Blue Cross (RCMP, Canadian Armed Forces, Veterans Affairs)
- MSP (if Applicable)
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Sun Life Insurance
At this time, we are not able to direct bill to WorkSafe BC.
* Some plans may require a consent and authorization electronic submissions prior to direct billing.
* Pacific Blue Cross plan members are required to show their card on the first visit, before we can direct bill.
Please contact us or use the online booking option to see current availability
To book an appointment, visit our online booking page or call our office at 250-395-8820.
We require notice by 9:00 am the prior business day for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than the required notice, or who miss their appointment, will be charged a late cancellation fee.
We do have voicemail and email that we check regularly that a message may be left.
Angie Anderlini, PT
Angie is a Registered Physiotherapist and is a member of the Physiotherapy Association of BC, and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Angie graduated from the University of Alberta with a Master of Science in Physical Therapy in 2008. Angie has worked in public health care allowing for a variety of experience acute care and outpatient settings, including intensive care, ER, surgical units, inpatient rehabilitation and medicine units and private clinics. Angie has a diverse background in areas of orthopaedics, neurological, surgical, respiratory, pediatric, chronic disease, senior’s health and pelvic health. Angie uses a combination of manual therapy (soft-tissue massage, passive stretching, joint mobilizations and non-nociceptive touch), acupuncture, education, therapeutic taping, and exercise prescription in her treatments
BSc Kinesiology – University fo the Fraser Valley
MSc Physical Therapy – University of Alberta
Certified in Acupuncture with the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (AFCI)
McKenzie Institute Canada: Part A – Lumbar Spine
Certified in Pelvic Health with Pelvic Health Solutions
– Level I: The Physiotherapy Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
– Level 2 & 3: Female & Male Pelvic Pain
– Pediatric Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
– Cesarean Birth: The Role of Physiotherapy in Preparation & Recovery
– Diastasic Rectus Abdominis and the Implications for Low Back and Pelvic Health